I had a vacation so not that much coding (Legoland. YAAY)
But I have been working on a lot of internal stuff and the biggest issue for sure is handling of keyboard. a machine with no kickstart whatsoever loaded behaves very different then a machine with kickstart started. So working on getting it to work but programming new roms every try is tiresom, and UAE does not really handle keyboard as the real hardware.
I guess it WOULD be more easy if I did use IRQs etc, but as I want this software to run on very defective machines, this is not an option. (as now, the rom starts with paula removed, this will not be possible then as an example)
Anyway, when I got that issue solved I will release that version as next stable.