Amiga32 show opening tomorrow at Neuss/Germany.
I have now for that completed DiagROM V1.0.
For you to use. for free as usual!
I have been busy doing a lot of hardwarework so not that much coding have been done. (and work .. etc)
Anyway what do we have since last stable:
- RTC Test improved with OKI Chipset support (but RTC test still is kind of buggy)
- Remade the autoconfig handling for much better ZorroIII support etc
- Possability to turn on/off cache in manual memortedit (this WILL crach your machine on 68000/68010)
- Added an experimental “no chipmem” screen to try to figure out biterrors with rasterbars. (dark bar=dead bit, light bar=working bit)
- Added support for Amiga 1000 with a limited version of DiagROM
- Parallel and serialporttests using SysTest compatible loopback adapters
- And.. some internal changes and stuff I actually forgotten
AND I also want to show another great thing I bought a while ago and actually forgot to post about:
I now use Flashrom for my testings etc:
They still need a programmer to be flashed, you cannot do it inline, but still no more UV and crap:
If you are interested in this go to: https://gglabs.us/